The turquoise waters of Lake Lucerne against the backdrop of the surrounding Alps and their glistening peaks make for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
STRESA & BORROMEAN ISLAND HOPPING WITH BRAND OUTLET SHOPPING
- Private Tours - Up to 3 People
- Private Tours - From 4 to 7 people
DAY TRIP FROM COMO LAKE
Meet your English speaking driver in Como at the San Giovanni train station. After brief introductions your driver will escort you to the air conditioned luxury van and make a start on the one hour drive to Lago Maggiore- one of the largest lakes in Italy. Lago Maggiore is known for its stunning Alpine backdrop and elegant lakefront promenades. Once in Stresa, you will have a once in a lifetime chance to take in one of the most picturesque towns in Northern Italy. After a short stroll in Stresa, you will embark on a tour of the Borromean Islands, hopping off and on at one or all three of the tiny island towns of Isola Bella, Isola dei Pescatori and Isola Madre.
Have lunch on any of the three postcard perfect islands and be sure to take plenty of photos, as this trip is highly “instagrammable”!
After lunch you’ll meet your driver once again and a short ride will take us across the Italian/Swiss border. Our next stop will be Mendrisio where there are two major attractions. Choose between some of the best shopping deals in Europe at the world class luxury brand outlet center Foxtown, or try your luck at the gaming casino. You’ll have about 2 hours to enjoy before we make the journey back to Como.
KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK:
- Como is easily reached by train from Milan and by car or ferry from the general Lake Como area. Email us if you wish to request a custom pickup and dropoff point.
- Expert, english-speaking driver
- 3 Island ferry boat pass
- Small groups of 8 or less
- Air-conditioned coach with complimentary wifi
- Free time for designer outlet shopping or casino
- Personal extras